Accelerated Studies for the Adult Learner
The Becker College Center for Accelerated & Professional Studies offers programs that are designed to provide adult learners with flexible degree and certificate program options. Courses are 5 weeks, 7 weeks, or 15 weeks in length and are held one evening per week on campus or online.
- PHOTOS: Becker College Hosts Booth at Pet Rock
- PHOTOS: Becker College Welcomes Class of 2018 During New Student Convocation
- Julie Bailey hired as Clinic Director of Becker College’s Lenfest Animal Health Center
- Becker’s Certificate Program Approved by Department of Public Health
- Video: Hollywood comes to Becker College